<body> <body>

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 @8:37 pm

Argh!
I HATE my computer and my dad just pissed me off even further.He's just super bloody irritating!I was super sure that I saved ALL my stupid 2006 photos into my D drive.I hardly ever touch the stupid idiotic E drive which decided to just die and leave the world on Sunday,lovingly clearing out its memory in the process,probably because it didn't want to die a slow painful death.It doesn't help that my Dad got bloody annoyed when I questioned the absence of my pictures and GAH.The room smells of his stupid annoying cigarette smell,which aggravates my asthma as well as my sister's.I feel like killing myself! Trsnegfylkwrbf

I was actually quite ok just now,but no,that just HAD to happen.ARGHHHHHHHHH

I'm in no mood to do anything honestly,I just want to scream and maybe sleep this off.
I want you right now again,1 hour just isn't enough anymore. =(

Sigh,shall write about my dance session TOMORROW.When the cigarette smell is GONE and I'm in a better mood.

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +