<body> <body>

Sunday, May 27, 2007 @9:42 pm

My favourite quote of the day
"I'm swell,every single molecule of me." -Danny Phantom
Haha I was super amused by it while my sister was watching the episodes.Ahh I miss watching Danny Phantom.

Yesterday was pretty fun I guess.I managed to skip my duty for family day,haha!My excuse was,av duty.Got to spend time with my dear av friends and we got to eat in the office.A first,haha!Xiu wen bought me a pretty origami flower!Hehe I love Xiu wen (=
Daddy sent me to church after that which was surprising,haha.Made it in time for worship which I liked alot.Had cell after that which was pretty good.Valerie was freaking out about leading and she kept on complaining that we were too quiet because she's the one who always talks a lot during cell.After cell,I FINALLY played touch rugby.And it was damn fun (= Elena is super fast and skillful.At first I played quite badly but after I got the hang of the game I played quiet well.Played two short games and Tara left.We then took the extra soccer ball and started mock-playing the game and complained about how freaking hard it was to control the ball and not look at it while dribbling.Got distracted for awhile because Joshua sprained his elbow which looked quite bad.Dara,Janel & I initially wanted to go running but decided not to after he sprained his elbow.
Went to bathe at the CNS after that & didn't join the rest for dinner.Had no appetite though so ate quite little for dinner. I think so far,that's the sweetest thing you've ever done for me.If I have to go through all this hurt & what not,to receive this in the end,I think that I wouldn't mind at all.It was super sweet that I cried.I think now after this,I'll be more afraid to lose you,to lose this,to lose our relationship.I love you so so much (=
I like the way that you smile at me
And make me feel like nothin'
Can go wrong

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +