<body> <body>

Friday, May 25, 2007 @5:49 pm

I've been waiting for so long,it hurts.
And so today was pretty hectic.I became my teacher's slave for a day,haha.She just dragged me out of mass to help her with the India exchange girls.But it was alright I guess,its just that it is kinda weird when she goes crazy trying to find me.For example,this morning I heard from Deanna that she was searching for me frantically and asking loads of people where I was.
Meeting was rather short.We actually ended quite early which was surprising.We ended at 3.15pm but had to prolong the meeting for the seniors because we were to plan for the june camp.Left kind of midway during the meeting at about 4.30 because I wanted to.(and because I couldn't concentrate either.)
Didn't feel like going home though.I kind of walked around in circles before deciding that since I'd already told my dad that I was going home and there wasn't any reason for me to be out alone,I should be home.(It hurts and I don't know what to do because I'm alone in this.I always don't have anyone to turn to and I wish I did have someone who would be there to comfort me in times when I need someone,not just because of this.But I think I'm the one hurting myself.You broke another promise again.I was damn happy about tonight even if it was for one stupid hour because of last week.I was hoping that I'd feel so much better even if it meant being happy for one miserable second.You were the only thing on my mind the whole day.I really don't know what to say anymore,I wish I could just fall sick and not do anything tomorrow.)'Cuz I'm emotional
I'm just being a selfish idiot,wanting everything my way.

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +