<body> <body>

Friday, May 18, 2007 @11:26 pm

Is it fair for me to make you hurt as much as I am hurting now?
The hurt that was started by you but yet fueled by me and my stupid thoughts?
Ironic,how I honestly don't want to lose you but yet I seem to be pushing you away.
I just wish I knew what the heck is happening to me and why I can't seem to smile anymore but instead take the pleasure of making myself hurt.


when your world crumbles,so does mine.

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +