<body> <body>

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 @6:16 pm

I'm not satisfied with my results for my mid-year examinations.
They're actually pretty good considering the fact that I barely studied.Oh well,I'm short of one a1 to meet Mr Pang's requirement of 4 A1s before I'm allowed to help out for EMDD.Stupid literature paper!I could have gotten an A1.I was just one mark away from that wonderful distinction!
But I guess one thing that I'm quite happy about is that I passed my chinese!And I passed oral despite the fact that I stuttered a lot and was really nervous.I think my examiner was quite a nice teacher,haha.I don't care if its sympathy marks or whatever but yay I passed! =D

I'm really really tired.I think its due to the lack of sleep I've not been getting.Oops.
And I'm supposed to be sick =/Haha I still have phlegm stuck in my throat and its killing me!Rawr.

I think I like feeling busy.Haha I feel busy already.I've got papers,pens,things all over my table and things to do.I think I need to start tidying my work place in my parents room,I can't seem to find all my textbooks anymore.Need them for my June holiday mass revision/mugging sessions.
Rawr!Council board meeting on Friday and its at 2pm!I'm quite sure that we'll end late since they tend to drag a lot.Sigh,there goes my last-day-of-school-freedom! (and my time with you =( )
I'm gonna go for Council Camp only because Faith & Mei Ying are going.If they weren't,I would have bailed out because the stupid camp is on a SATURDAY & SUNDAY. (wahh my school sure knows how to make me super upset.I want you!!=( now our days are gone!)
Haha,we plan to evade the boring activities by camping out in our beloved AV workroom.We already planned what to do and bring,haha!We're gonna dump our sleeping bags in there,bring computer games,music and snacks.Planned to do the grad video with them during that period of time,hehe.Its gonna be our mini-ava camp. =D

Eek,I'm sleepy again... Shall go off now and complete all my tasks.Maybe I'll get started on my chinese holiday homework.Haha!
I want to be what you always needed

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +