<body> <body>

Monday, May 14, 2007 @5:31 pm

"i shouldnt mope when i can't do anything about situations that i find myself in that i don't really like. but the thing is, when you can't do anything about it at all, just learn to stop moping and yeah, put your best foot forward and try your best to be in a better mood :)"
-Daphne mummy's blog.


And so,thank you Daddy God for letting me stumble onto this especially when I'm feeling like that.
I just wish I'd done it sooner

Labels:


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +