<body> <body>

Thursday, May 31, 2007 @2:12 pm

Happy belated birthday John!
My zi lian & vain best friend. Haha!

Ah,I'm going high ((=
Haha yesterday was a pretty rushy day.

School in the morning was alright I guess.Kind of slack but still alright.
After school,I went home & had lunch before dropping off the literature notes that I had to photocopy for my lit class and headed off to pick my sister up from her dragon boat training.The poor younger sister was complaining about her training for some competition and she had to wait for us for quite awhile.But I'm quite proud of her because she was picked to be in the school team for some competition (=
Headed to Kallang KFC for some drinks before I got dropped off at CSC.Stretched in the air-conditioned bathroom and headed for training.

Whoever said that swimming 2.4 instead of running ought to be shot.We swam about 2 plus km in 2 hours and we were drained already.And I've come to HATE backstroke.Its really annoying!The water keeps on getting into my nose then I have to wheeze and cough out all the water because it'll go down the wrong pipe.But I've to do that for singles in the nationals.And Deanna and I have only one month to train harder for it.We're both dying though.
Training wasn't that tiring thankfully.I immediately went to shower & change before meeting John to pass him his present.Haha I feel pro!I managed to act sad when I wasn't and he fell for it!Hee,the night after that was really fun and funny."Walking long distances & cabbing for short distances." Our upside down world,haha. x)

Today was slack.I couldn't wake up on time for worship cell and I feel super terrible about it.I was super tired yet I couldn't get back to sleep. )=
But on the bright side I got the stuff I wanted so I'm alright I guess but I still can't help but feel guilty.Earthly pleasures over being deeper in love with God?Gah.I need to set my mind & priorities straight. =/ Had a stomach ache all the way till now.But I'm ok I think for now.

Rawr,camp tomorrow!I'm not looking forward to it,only going because Gabrielle,Faith & Mei Ying are going.But I get to skip part of it thanks to my training.Haha I can't believe that I'm super happy about going for training.For once.Haha alrighties I've to go pack for camp.Oh how I dread thee.
Baby,thank you for the super wonderful night last night.Hope you enjoyed yourself (=
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream

Labels:


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +