<body> <body>

Monday, May 14, 2007 @5:04 pm

Great.
I just pulled my leg muscle again and I screwed up my chinese oral.
Sigh.

A great and awesome wake up call I'm awaiting has come too early for my own liking.I think my slacking during the midyear examinations went too far.And now I regret it like crazy and whine continuously,annoying many people and right now I feel terrible about it.
I wish I could take it all back and just listen to you

Its getting hard to surrender and leave it up to God because I can't help but worry.After praying,talking and asking from Him to just take control of my results I start worrying again and as I have no other avenue of distracting myself away from it,I whine.Its really hard to not let thoughts swirl around in your head with all the possibilities of how horrible or how wonderful your results may be.And also,I feel its as if I don't feel that He's doing anything,He feels so far away from me,I want my Daddy God back..
I just realized how horrible it is to await your results,especially when you know that you slacked too much.Sigh

That aside, I went to my grandparents' new condo yesterday.The facilities were really nice!So was the house but it was a little crammed as there wasn't much space in the living room and the kitchen.It was rather puny actually,compared to the old house in Bishan.
I went to the gym and tried out the machines for awhile because I was lazy so I didn't exercise as much as my sister and cousin.Wasn't in the appropriate attire anyway.After that I decided to walk by the pool.The pool was very nice,not the Olympic sized but the rather artistically shaped kind.I don't know why but while standing there looking at the water,I felt scared.I think I need to get back into the water again,to reacquaint myself with the water before hell month.

I'm undeserving of your love

Labels: , ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +