<body> <body>

Monday, May 07, 2007 @5:42 pm

Blah.Today's two papers are...screwed up.
Oh well,I just have to entrust and really surrender my future to Him (=

I still don't seem to care about the fact that its the MID-YEAR EXAMINATIONS.For example,why the heck am I here updating?Blogger is not functioning properly for me so its a sign.They want me to study,haha.

Wait,the main reason for me to be on the computer was because I needed to print out the notes that I had hand copied from Charmaine.Oops,ok time to kick myself off and stop fantasizing about nonsense.And to clear my head because I think too much about things not related to academics.

I just can't wait for this to be over,to start on over afresh and do better for my prelims and the actual big exam and not screw up like in primary school.
I'm gonna enjoy myself till June which is christened by me to be my mugging cum training month,plus rest squeezed somewhere in between.I just hope that I'll keep my promise and not burn out even before my big exam. Sigh.

I'm afraid to know,afraid to think,afraid to imagine of something so distant.Yet,I'm longing for it so much

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +