<body> <body>

Monday, April 02, 2007 @8:50 pm

There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away

And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do
I've messed things up haven't I?Gah.
I just pray that you're alright...That's all that matters to me now..

Le sigh. God please guide me,hold me in your arms and never let me go.

Labels:


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +