Monday, April 09, 2007 @8:32 pm
I hate my stupid emo mood swings!
And I told someone that I don't have mood swings.(Or was it me never PMS-ing?I think its the latter)
I don't know how it comes about,but I will start getting moody,read blogs,feel depressed and when I want to do stuff,I don't do it no matter how much I force myself because I suddenly don't have the urge to do stuff.
Like how my English paper is sitting infront of me on the table and my pen is neatly placed ontop of it but I refuse to do it and refuse to even look at it.And I have the chance to redo my literature homework but I've not done anything about it.
Sigh,I need a pick-me-up right about now.
I want to spend everyday with youWish I could just go to sleep and wake up tomorrow nice and fresh with everything already done and settled nicely into place so I can concentrate.If only it was so easy...
days swiftly come and go,can't we just make time stop?
Labels: emo