<body> <body>

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 @9:32 pm

I fell asleep for about an hour today after coming home and bathing.Felt really nice and was less cranky and could keep awake.
Now all I have to do is get rid of my bitter exterior,the change in my attitude and stop getting distracted by meaningless things and focus.

Daddy God,tomorrow's the day.
I pray that I'll swim well all for You and You alone.
Please remind me that its not for the self-glorification but for Your glory alone.
Give me the strength when I am weak,because You are the treasure that I seek.

For some reason or another,although I have two tests tomorrow,I don't seem to be bothered to study for them.I need to really stop getting distracted,I've wasted all my hours away again!Sigh. I'm gonna smile once more,so that you would too
gotta pick myself up

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +