Monday, April 30, 2007 @8:41 pm
I am supposed to study.
But I'm not.Haha
A hundred and one things running through my head but not one of them concerns studying.
I'm still fretting over the EMDD Av duty thing.My teacher won't allow ME to do duty!!And Mei Ying is somewhat allowed I think.Haha the both of us are gonna protest against him because if he doesn't allow us to do our beloved most treasured duty,there won't be anyone else!And I don't trust the other councilors to do AV duty. Hehh
Faith and I are going crazy over the E7 cluster concert!We did the lighting two years ago in the VJ theater and I went crazy with Reiko while Faith fell in love with the spot lights that I can't move to save my life because they are so heavy!And their super pretty and high tech sound room made the both of us go "Ohmygosh." Haha
We want to go desperately!I don't care if its in the middle of my prelims because I really really want to go there and use the ultra nice equipment! ((=
And its going to be my last year with Faith =((
Talking with Sherman Daddy about stuff is really nice (=
I love my daddy!Haha ((=
Ok I shall get off my butt and do some work.Holiday tomorrow!YAY
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Labels: ava, random