<body> <body>

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 @9:37 pm

Focus,focus,focus.

Gahh.
Seriously,I think my mental physique is haywire.I'm no longer on the verge of insanity because well,I already am insane.I had no idea what I was talking about last evening while I was chatting with my cousin.

Drama got a silver.And I'm the major cause of it.I feel like killing myself.

Oddly,I like being busy because it makes me feel important,useful,whatever.
But right now I want to sleep.
And cry.

Well,my family's kind of used to my odd mood swings.But I don't know if I can withhold this any longer.I need to get back on track with You daddy God and my life.I need to study.

Ok,this entry doesn't make sense.And I thought I had something 'solid' to write about.

I'm gonna cry in 5 seconds.

please hold me in your arms and let me cry
comfort me and let me know that He's going to make things alright.
and my heart aches knowing that this won't happen.
and i surrender.

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +