<body> <body>

Sunday, March 11, 2007 @3:11 pm

Yesterday was super fun!
There was no lync session yesterday as we had our amazing race cycling competition at East Coast Park.Earlier in the day,I had a parent-teacher meeting where I had to go for AV duty.I was late as per normal,but I had a reason!Haha I bought breakfast for the rest of my AV mates and smuggled it into the hall control.There we slacked like no-one's business,our stuff was strewn all over the place,shoes were off,people were falling asleep on the chairs and we put our legs on the table like some big shots.Best part is no one would look up so we were quite safe.I think we broke quite a few rules,lol.I left early and came back in my home clothes and found my juniors and other AV mates doing the same thing.

Then I met Gabrielle and walked with her to East Coast and talked which was fun.Met the lync people and we rented our bikes and got split into groups.My group was super dao and quite unlucky.Our last stop was from big splash all the way to the sailing club.

Our first stop was Joshua & Jon Ng's station at the Bedok Jetty.We did the task pretty fast thanks to Ben's brilliant idea (but I think Louis's idea was an improved one of Ben's) of sticking the newspaper to the metal sign.Haha,then we rode to Jon Phua's station.But halfway we stopped because Janell went missing and Ben couldn't find her.Which delayed us and we couldn't find JP!And we had to call him and LOOK for him.Then we did our task & forfeit of 5 rounds which killed our time.After that we had to head to JL's station where Wei Jun was sitting on the rocks in the middle of the sea.I had to walk over and while climbing the rocks,I cut myself about 4 times.2 were really bad and they still hurt.JL had worse cuts while trying to help me get Hui Ting.And that also delayed us.Migaa was nice and lent me his slippers and he went barefoot the whole way until Ben Yen's station.Oh and Ben was really nice and helped me wash my wound and kept on checking up on me while we were cycling.And he carried my bag because my back hurt!Yay,Ben rocks. (=

Ben YEN's station was next.Linette and I had to sit out because Linette was wearing white and I was injured,so yeah.We were super slow la.Haha,Linette and I bought drinks for the guys and then we had to cycle all the way to the other end which was Meow and Jing Xuan's station.There,thankfully,Ben knew some people so my wound managed to get cleaned up properly.Headed back to the bicycle shop and we all disbanded.

Wanted to go home,so Ben walked me to the bus stop (I can't believe that I forgot how to walk to the bus stop.I've been in the east for about 9 years and I cannot remember how to get out of East Coast,I should slap myself la.Or maybe I was just too tired and injured to think).But dad said to follow the church people,so I went to Siglap with JL,JP,Jon Ng,Meow,Hui ting.Dara,Charissa and Ennog came after they showered at East Coast.Dinner was this yummy plate of Crab Bee hoon and koping the extra pork spaghetti that we ordered by mistake.Sat with Hui Ting (=
And mango ice!!My favorite super sweet dessert from the Hong Kong Cafe.Oh and while we were there,because I sat with the older guys and dara and charissa were at the other end,the three guys kept on suaning them which was amusing at first.Then as we got friendly with the waiter,he started suaning them as well.Haha,sent Jon Ng to the bishan MRT and Dara home before collapsing in bed,exhausted from the 3 hour bike ride and the running about and not having enough H20 to drink.

Oh and I found out that sea water makes your hair stiff.Random!Hehe,oh well.Shall go and sleep for awhile before tackling my homework.Busy week ahead.Book me in advance yeah?Haha.Kidding. (=

And longing for the breeze
I need to step outside, just to see if I can breathe
I gotta find a way out
Maybe theres a way out

Labels:


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +