Tuesday, March 06, 2007 @9:03 pm
Quick!Try and guess why I'm updating.Hahaha
Yes I'm sian again.Don't feel like doing anything but sleeping or just stoning.Oh but I'm killing time by randomly looking at songs and looking at lyrics and obsessing over them,haha.But I just stopped,hmm.Maybe I should go do QT now,then I'll be out of the "I-don't-feel-like-doing-anything-now" mood.
Take me on a journey
I've been thinking lately,
I could use a little time alone with you.
The RGS swimming carnival has been canceled!
Ok a little upset but quite happy because I am not up to standard yet.And as to why it has been canceled,well its because the other girls schools all backed out so...It'll be kinda weird to just have guys swim at a girls' school swimming carnival eh?
Training tomorrow has been cancelled since VJ's not training.So its land training for us!Sailing's using the gym so I have no idea what my teacher in charge is going to make us do.Hopefully not follow track because we are wayy below their standards for speed on ground that is.Ahaha
Crazy,
Let's do something, maybe.Ohoh and Daddy God is just so awesome!
Today he saved me from getting killed and hated even more by my form teacher because she suddenly told us that she had to return us our parent-teacher meeting consent forms because all parents are now required to see the form teachers.So I was saved!And I didn't need to lie about the absence of my consent form,hehh. =D
And the cancellation of the carnival is another wonderful thing.Giving me a break on Friday to just relax after the hectic week I have.Yayy,I love my Daddy God. ((=
And I'm fasting from talking on the phone tomorrow for my exams. ((=
Please don't take your time,
You got me,Gah.Ok,back to reality.Shall go and do my QT,maybe it'll clear out my mind a bit so I can at least do the maths paper my tuition teacher gave me today.And do half of the literature essay that is due on Thursday.
Right where you want me.Labels: Daddy God, school, swimming