<body> <body>

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 @10:03 pm

No I'm not sian.Haha surprisingly,I managed to finish my literature essay quite fast plus I tried to study my maths but I don't understand it.I'm going to revise my Social studies later though.Taking a break now,hehe.

Land training today because VJ's not training so yeah.My teacher in charge is very lame and sarcastic and he killed us today with his PT.I pulled my right shoulder muscle and I can't move it properly!Gah.And I still feel hot from the PT and my headache is getting worse.Sigh,shall study half of SS before heading to bed for an early night for once. =/

So close your eyes and remember all those lies
that you never say when you pretend that you
will be with me again

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +