Monday, March 05, 2007 @8:25 pm
I shouldn't be here.
But oh well,my sian-ness got to me and I don't feel like doing anymore work so I'm here!But I'm ahead in my schedule (well sort of) so I guess I can afford to slack a little,hehe.
Today was rather unproductive.Had to hand up my half finished essay because my lit teacher got annoyed with these two girls who were talking and one girl only wrote 5 lines in 40 minutes.What a record.Lol.Couldn't concentrate during SS for some weird reason and I ended up falling asleep a lot of times during English which made my English teacher hate me even more.She is just bias and Tim can testify to that,ahaha.But her lesson wasn't even a lesson!She made us do this cloze passage then spent the rest of the time on admin stuff so,yeah.
Met Cheryl from the 9am cell group on the way to tuition and we found out that we were alighting and going to the same road!Haha,she was on her way home.Didn't really chat or sit with her for the bus ride because she was studying and I didn't know her that well,so yup.But she offered me a ride because its a pretty long walk from the bus stop to the road that we were both heading to.Hee,so I was early for tuition!And came home early and all that stuff.
Now I have to go revise and pack my bag and what not.Oh shoot.I procrastinated until now.Die,haha.
Oh and I'm in love with my new MP3 but I doubt I'll touch it till...the holidays or Friday at least.
Labels: school