<body> <body>

Monday, March 26, 2007 @5:11 pm

I honestly think that my mental physique is not in a very good shape.
I couldn't sleep last night when a few seconds ago,I was on the verge of deep slumber.I started kicking and whining like crazy but I only stopped once I tried to stop fidgeting and breathed slowly...
I honestly have no idea what's wrong with me.I think its the immense amount of stress I suffer each day or the lack of sleep or just the way I'm thinking,making me hallucinate or something.My head hurts..School was alright but I kept on wanting to go home and sleep. I miss you,I miss you,I miss you...
Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour
I know for sure, all of my days are held in Your hands, crafted into Your perfect plan


But I'm still struggling with this enigma,Lord please send someone to help me?

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +