<body> <body>

Thursday, March 15, 2007 @12:55 pm

Gah.I don't know how to put this in words..

What am I to do with my life
(You will find it out don't worry)
How Am I supposed to know what's right?
(You just got to do it your way)

Mm... I think my parents are too... relaxed about controlling me.They allow me to do almost anything granted that I can differentiate what's right from wrong.So much so,sometimes when I need that parental barrier I feel so lost and confused.And I don't know what's right or wrong anymore.I'm sick of disappointing myself when I do something wrong and don't realize it or try to learn from it but fail.There's just so many things that I need someone to tell me and I'm afraid to ask my parents,so I'm always in limbo about things.Sigh

What a girl is to do
God I need some answers


Its quite weird,some girls want independence and getting the chance to decide what they want to do and how they want to do things.But I want that parental barrier and guidance. =/
I don't want to lose my innocence and first kiss yet.I want everything to be special,but I can't help but think I've lost it already..
I want to remain that innocent little girl who's afraid of falling.I'm sick of pretending to be strong and moving on,alone,falling at every hurdle thrown at me.

Labels: ,


the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +