Sunday, March 04, 2007 @10:24 pm
Friday's attempt at training failed miserably.During lessons I saw that it was drizzling which upset me a little but was overjoyed when it was bright and sunny after lessons.And to make my day even better,my dad came and sent Deanna and I to Deanna's house.On our way there it drizzled a little and we didn't think much of it despite the dark clouds looming over our heads.
When we went down changed and ready to swim,it started raining heavily and we didn't jump into the pool because it was icy cold!So we waited in the rain for quite awhile before jumping in and swimming for 10 minutes and clinging onto the metal handles while submerging ourselves in the water because it was cold.Went up and bathed before her mum sent me to the bus stop where I took the bus home and fell asleep for quite awhile.Came home and was contemplating on whether I should go for cell but it was already 6 plus and I decided not to and ended up falling asleep on my parents bed till about 10 plus in the night before retreating to my room.Haha
I think I could like you
But I keep holding back
Cause I can't seem to tell
If you're fiction or fact
Yesterday my Korkor decided to surprise us by coming over which kind of ruined my plans,but it was really great to see him again!Went to Jurong to Creative to get my wonderful new MP3 which is sitting right in front of me right now charging.Hehe,my sister managed to convince my dad to get her the keyboard which has an electronic keyboard attached to it and I have new speakers which are really pretty,ahaha.It looks like mini stereos!I'm in love with my speakers,haha.
The sister then wanted to head to Funan to buy her games and Korkor treated me to mua chee.Played Topspin2 and I lost to Korkor,which proves that I suck at video games and I've to play them more often,haha.
Show me you can laugh
Show me you can cry
Show me who you really are
Deep down insideWent for a movie after that which was really nice though majority of the parts were scary.And I was suffering from a knee cram and felt uncomfortable 90% of the time because of the place I was sitting at plus some distractions but overall it was still nice.And because of the stupid Chingay parade that was parading themselves along the road right beside my house,I had to stay out late and that part was really nice as well..Even though I slept really late and was half awake this morning.
I didn't want the night to end.Morning today I went for tuition with Faye!Then service with Gabrielle and Kylie followed by hanging out at the Welcome Center before heading off to the fancy place where we were supposed to have lunch.
Headed there early and my Godma suddenly suggested that Val and I trimmed our eyebrows so we did that and then we headed off to the Carousel which was really pretty!And the food was delicious!Except the salmon sashimi,it wasn't very fresh (apparently many thought that it was ok,but my dad and I beg to differ,haha)Rachel and I really stuffed ourselves.Tricia,Chris and Nicholas were attacking the food like no one's business!Oh and the desserts were really cute!Haha and the staff were really amusing when they sang my Grandma her birthday song because they sang the song "I love you baby" in some birthday way which kind of startled me at first because they started singing out of nowhere.And the highlight of the day was the chocolate fondue and cheese cake!Ahh,I only had one pathetic piece because I was really full.
And after the heavy lunch we went to Taka and I finally bought my stupid swimming cap.And many other things that I wanted before we went home and I cleaned up my whole table and I can actually see my table top which was amazing because I didn't clean it for very long.Then our apparent Maggi Mee dinner turned into us going out to Lao Ba Sa (however you spell it) for dinner where I didn't eat much because I was really full from lunch.
Daddy God,please take me back into your loving arms..
I'm sorry for not loving you as you loved me
I want to love you even more than before
Labels: cousins, cr, korkor, swimming