Sunday, March 18, 2007 @4:06 pm
Don't be in a rush to
Get me tonight
Yesterday was really nice.. (=I'm the guilty thief that's hanging by your side
and my shame is dying with your sacrifice
And all my fears come crashing down as I look in your eyes
I see paradiseYay!Today I got to talk to my dearest Korkor!Haha,after service he was supposedly supposed to send me home,but we ended up talking in his car and it felt really nice to be able to talk about it and get someone's opinion.It really woke me up
because I've felt that I've sinned and done something so wrong on tuesday & friday...I'm really sorry dear...
I cry, Father, Father, forgive me
You say, Child, I already have
You are beautiful
Beautiful Redemption
You are Beautiful
Beautiful RedemptionMm and the later part was really funny and amusing.And really sweet (= Thank you korkor!
And now I'm home! =D
Shall hit the xbox later after I've slept for awhile.
we're going too fast,maybe its time to slow down...Labels: cr, derekkorkor