<body> <body>

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @5:16 pm

Updating now because I have a truckload of work and things to do and since this is the first time in a gazillion years that I am home EARLIER than 5.30pm,I decided to.Oh and besides the fact that I'll get so distracted that I'll delay my work & studies till an unearthly hour of 11pm,freak out and stay up till some weird hour which is equivalent to me falling asleep at random places at the wrong times.

It was really amusing just watching the reactions of my classmates when they look at my organizer to ka-po.Haha,almost everything has something written on it or is coloured/highlighted.And they'll have this super shocked look on their face and go "Ohmygosh she's super busy!" or something like that.

I have three tests tomorrow.
Chem,Math and Chinese.
Plus I have two literature essays,one math question and a vocab list to compile.I have to isolate myself!Because I know I get super distracted whenever I'm at home.And there's no where else to study in the house because every room has something to distract me or its not a conducive place to study.Wait,my house in general is NOT a good place to study.
Sigh

Wanted to go out to some random place like the library or something but I'm not allowed to because I will be ALONE and my dad doesn't want me to be alone.My sister is no help,so forget that option.
I need someone to study with permanently.Bleah,like how Marcus was bugging me to study on Sunday.Haha,told him that I was super tired and was gonna nap for awhile and he told me that he'll call me to wake me up.And he really did!Haha,was really amused.But I fell right back to sleep after that.Pfft,oh well.He called me again and asked if I was studying,haha.But my parents dragged me out to go shopping!

And I miss that pretty black over metallic orange bronze dress!It cost $40 and was super pretty!Sigh I should have just bought it despite it being $40...Already bought those $33 heels.If I bought the dress I would have spent $73!And I'd have owed mummy $23!But I really miss that black dress...

Oh and I think I'm sick.Coughing like crazy.Ok maybe not but just that my voice keeps coming and going.

Is sacrificing things/time/your own emotions/sleep/money/whatever else, for someone worth it?Getting hurt just for that person/those people,is it worth it?
Sometimes its all just a waste,rarely does it seem like its worth it.But I don't know about now...

I can't seem to tell apart whether what you say is true or not,but I guess I'm believing it just to make myself happy.
I just can't turn away

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +