<body> <body>

Monday, February 19, 2007 @6:11 pm

I'm still sick.Just a little,but still

It's Chinese New Year!! ((=

Went to my Ipoh's house yesterday,which was really nice although I didn't do much.
Her Nonya noodles are super duper yummy!I would have eaten more if there was more to go around.And my Aunt Jean commented that I look my Godma when she was young and my Grandma said that I have a "babah"/peranakan look which made me super happy.Haha,the peranakan look thing that is.I honestly don't think that I look like my Godma.Even Rachel says so!
Collected ang baos,banged on the drum set there,enjoyed the wonderful and pretty architecture/interior designs in the house before sending my grandparents home and heading home to sleep.

Visiting my paternal grandparents was today!Since my Godparents were away in Australia checking up on Jonathan Kor who went there to study.Headed to Val's house and had lunch and caught up with Rachel and a little with Val.I really miss having cousin bonding and all...
Paid respects to our grandparents and received the ang baos.Hehe
Went home and found Korkor adjusting the TV.Being the only grandson on my mum's side,he's always talked about.Haha,the whole world knew that he's going to celebrate his birthday tomorrow and asked my porpor to cook some curry.

Tricia played Halo2 with him and I played Topspin with him before we took photos and then he left to play mahjong!Haha

Oh and I saw photos from my grandparents' 50th Wedding anniversary dinner!It looks really nice!Haha,shall post them up later.For now... my dearest Korkor and sister. (=

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this picture.Unfortunately,my sister does not know how to smile.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And the Xbox-ing begins!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While they were jamming on the Xbox,I stoned.Ahaha,was supposed to watch Devil wears Prada but my com hanged on me. =/
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hee,korkor attempting to get revenge.Since my sister always whacks him.This has been on-going since she was born.Lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have no idea what I did to him,but he started strangling me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Acting cute together.Hehe
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My sister acting cute as well.Lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seriously,I think my korkor's a pig. =/

Hahaha,I love my korkor (=

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +