Wednesday, February 07, 2007 @9:54 pm
I am half-asleep.Seriously,I'm dead beat from training.
And coach still hasn't selected the relay people for the relay competition at RGS!Oh and we practiced plunging,it was super fun and painful at the same time.But I improved!I can jump over the boards stacked up floating on the water!Hee. (=
After training I went to Parkway and finished up both my lit essays!I'm super happy,haha.They're not my best ones but still,I finished them!Hee.I still have maths to do though.Oh and I have geography tomorrow.
I think I wanna skip tuition tomorrow and go rest at home or something.Shall switch it to Monday! Hee.
Oh I just realized that I sounded rather bimbotic when I wrote about the black dress that I liked.Just to settle any misunderstandings,I don't like wearing dresses.That dress in particular was something that I wanted to wear for my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary that's this Saturday.So there.Haha
I wanna sleep!!
Sigh Maths here I come. =/
Geography shall wait till later.
'Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop