<body> <body>

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 @10:03 pm

treasure it while it lasts...

Emo post.Ignore me.

I think I've changed quite a bit.Ok,maybe a lot,I'm not sure...
Is it for the better?I'm used to my meek shy ways where I don't normally talk that much but that me seems to have faded away.And just today I was thinking,do I continue being this way?
I'm quite sensitive to what other people think of me and normally I perceive it in a bad way and end up being depressed or upset. Sigh.

Don't know what else to type...
loving you is hard,hating you is even harder..
lost in my confusion..

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +