<body> <body>

Monday, January 29, 2007 @9:03 pm

I've come to realize that the lower sec boys in my tuition are super slack.With an exception of a few,the rest always want to leave early which I find really stupid because what's the point of paying $50 for a session that you don't fulfill?And instead go home and SLEEP.That guy who said that he wanted to go home and sleep should be kicked by Dara and myself.The both of us are in desperate need of it but we can't get it because we are BUSY and here he is with LOADS of time on his hands and he wants to go home to sleep instead of having tuition.Pfft.I get annoyed every time this happens at tuition. =/

Had an open book chem test today on the periodic table.Kept on panicking but all glory to God because I did rather well with 32/35!Hee,if not for the fact that it was an open book test and God was blessing me I wouldn't have gotten that mark.Ohoh!And two weeks ago,I did pretty well for my SS & chem test though I wasn't really confident as I studied rather last minute.And I actually passed my geography test!Hee,was overjoyed!Glory to Daddy God! =D

Alrights,I promise to blog every two days at least.Even if I feel tired..
Saturday and sunday felt pretty short.
Had a ex-drug addict come to Lync and talk about his experience and give his testimony.I wouldn't say that it was awesome,but I think like many others what blew me away was the fact that his wife,despite knowing that her then boyfriend was addicted to drugs and couldn't stop,stood beside him through thick and thin and brought him out of the darkness.

Its really this kind of love that God creates that is mind blowing and sweet.Depending on that special other to grow stronger in Him and be a better person.Just like what Dara and Charissa were discussing that time that the three of us were at Cineleisure (=
Love's a three-way thing,not a two-way road.

And right after lync,everybody was leaving which was super sad...But oh well,I had my lovely Ariana for company!We headed off to Cards 'n' Such to look for something and we bought something.Ahaha,then I headed off to the cousins' place for dinner & skit prac.
Sunday was a lazy day.Haha because Faye and I were too lazy to get out of bed to head to church for chinese tutoring!Imagine that,my dear chinese tutor lazy to get out of bed,hee.(x
9am service was interesting with the senior citizens performance thing.And Kenneth's birthday was that day!Haha,messaged him at 12 something because I was so tired that I forgot. ><

Disappeared with Val Cheng because I was to accompany her.Apparently quite a few people realized that I had disappeared.Sherman Daddy & Derek Korkor asked my cousin where I was which was surprising.My twin Marcus also realized that I wasn't at church after service.Apparently Derek korkor kept on asking where I was,which I was semi-amused by.Ahh,I feel super loved!I think this alone can make me smile for quite awhile...haha..
But I didn't get to talk to the lovely church friends that much this weekend which got me quite upset since I didn't have dinner nor lunch with them...Sigh..Oh well...And because of that dinner thing,I'm missing out on something freaking big that I feel like crying.Sigh...

Anyways,I can't remember what happened last week.So onto today.
My dear sec 2 juniors whom I find rather amusing managed to set up the system today!Hooray!Haha,I ended up staying there and talking to them for awhile,while coiling this super long wire,before heading off to tuition.I can only remember two names,Felicia and Feng Ou I think.I can't remember the third junior's name because its some complicated indian name.But she's nice too!
And the two chinese girls have this weird thing where they'll go "Why is Tessa so pretty?" or "Why are you so pretty?" and I'll start staring at them like they're crazy.Haha,but they're all really nice. (=
On my way to tuition I made the stupid mistake of heading to the bus stop outside my school because there was this whole hoard of guys from the boys school opposite my school.And they were making ALOT of noise.I think one of them tried to talk to me.Super smart way "Aye girl,what's your name?" I ignored them like well..I just ignored them and drank my water,looked away.I was super annoyed!They were talking rubbish like no-one's business and I wanted the bus to come asap!I kept distracting myself by calling my Dad,replying to my twin's message and talking on the phone/messaging.And omg there was this guy who was looking at me while going on the bus and it freaked me out!I am never going there at 2pm ever.

Ok,I have to go attempt to study and do something useful.Haha,good night!

i don't know where to go from here..

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +