<body> <body>

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @9:25 pm

I've been REALLY busy and REALLY tired.
I'm actually quite tired and quite free right now.Didn't have training in 2 months and I nearly died today during training.Hahaha Deanna and I both had crams in our legs while training and we're both in the same lane!Haha,my favorite nutty swimming partner. =D

I don't know what I really want..


Ok I'll try to remember at least what I did on Friday.
Ok,went to meet Dara after school & after I had dumped my stuff at home and had a nice shower.Watched her eat Subway before we headed to her school NUS!Hahaha,Derek Korkor was actually at school la!We could have gotten a ride back from him!Anyways,thinking that he wasn't there,we headed off for her intro lecture and I was supposed to sit in and start editing the video but I ended up sitting outside because there wasn't any place left and there was no available powerpoint.The NUS students kept on looking at me weirdly.Hahaha,I think I look too small for NUS.The both of us stayed back after her lecture (which ended surprisingly early) to edit the video and we arranged to go to her place to continue editing.Hee.Went home with her and got my daddy to send her home because it was raining and it was really dark.Fell asleep almost immediately because I was exhausted.

Saturday!
I actually slept in till about 12 for ONCE.Oh my goodness it felt super good,haha.Went to the CC to collect my cheque and was marked late because well,I was late.Haha,this year's ceremony was split into three parts and it felt kinda weird.But ah well,left after I got the cert & cheque.Rushed off to church after Derek Korkor called me and Dara was frantically screaming at me,because I wasn't at church and they ended early.
Headed there and got a few shots.Then sat and chatted with Tim & Ariana,I miss the 8amers!Anyways,went to this HK cafe place where we had dinner and celebrated JL's birthday.We dominated the whole place and I think the people there hate us,heh.Because we made so much noise!But it was fun,the amusing part was when all the guys came over to our table because of our mango ice dessert.Haha,headed off by train to Dara and Hannah's house.Dara's room is very cosy!Haha,Hannah's is really neat,unlike Dara's.

Yet little did I know before, we would be something more..

I didn't sleep at all,except for the early part where I fell asleep for 2 hours and I thought I slept for 5 minutes.Stayed up from about 3am till we went to church.I'm pleased with the result and Dara and Char were overjoyed!Hehe.Ohoh!Worship was SUPER GOOD & NICE!I felt so loved by Him,my dearest Daddy God and I was truly worshiping Him,I felt super happy.I want this to happen for each and every worship!!Heh.
Went for lunch at Mos and Derek Korkor sent me home because of my 2 hour sleep and the fact that I looked like a panda.

Ohoh!Shout out to my dearest fellow panda, DARA! Hehe.
Ok,I'm tired.Going to pack up and turn in early.Hee.
Goodnight!! (=

My twin is coming back tomorrow night!YAY!



the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +