<body> <body>

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 @6:44 pm

Freestyle/front crawl is love!Breaststroke is not.
Kicking is love!Pulling is not.

I am tired!!
Although strangely I didn't feel that tired when training ended.
Today's training was really slack and slow.I have slowed down by a LOT.I was lagging behind!Especially for breaststroke but that's my worst stroke so yeah.But for freestyle I was really lagging.It didn't help that I had foot cramps and my loose ankle started acting up.But I guess I'm just thankful that its happening now and not during a competition.
I still had fun though,with my fellow nut,Deanna!Haha she makes me laugh and we go crazy together at every training which is definitely fun!

After showering and what not (actually,I feel like I need another shower despite already bathing at CSC) my teacher-in-charge passed me/Deanna (I was tying my shoe lace) this letter from RGS.We've been invited to their swimming carnival and pwoah.There are alot of schools coming!!No sports school though so there is some hope for us!!Hee.But the thing is now we're going to be selected by our coach as to who is going to represent us in the relay which is in MARCH.Which is why I'm determined to train more!I really want to take part in the nationals/a competition so that at least I can leave with the experience of entering a competition.Bah.I need to fix my schedule...Oh but another problem is that I have no one to swim with!Which is sad. )=
Deanna unfortunately is not always free.Le sigh.

I have a splitting headache,had milo,a waffle & one prawn for dinner,feeling sick,am tired,am cranky and I need to study but I need you.

I'll never know
thrown into the wind,like some useless rag..

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +