Monday, January 22, 2007 @10:14 pm
And I'm back! Yay!
Today was supposed to be the day that I'll go to the dentist and he'll tell me that I can take off my braces but alas!He had some important stuff that cropped up at the last minute so my appointment has been postponed!And I only read the sms sent to me while I was on the bus to the clinic.Oh well.
School is uninteresting.
Oh but my juniors are...nice?Haha,my sec 2 juniors that is.There are these two chinese girls (whom are in the same class as my sister) who keep on telling me that I look pretty and one of them asked me why I was so pretty.Heh,I was kind of dumbfounded when I was asked that.I don't really see myself as pretty,just normal I guess.But normal is undefinable so I'm not making any sense.
And!They forgot EVERYTHING which equaled to them calling Mr Pang which equaled to me getting killed because they forgot everything.I could have died on the spot there and then when he told me that (besides the fact that he would have hung me on a tree or told me to disappear).I seriously hope nothing exploded or died when I left the precious system in their hands.
Onto other interesting things!Like saturday and sunday!
Ok saturday wasn't really that interesting.Woke up early to go for study groups were I attempted to self-study but failed horribly.Then I helped Vanessa with her maths (which made me feel smart) and I confused myself while trying to explain to Bilgun this particular maths question.Went for lunch with Val Cheng where we caught up (=
And then Derek korkor sent me to school for my AV duty thing,we took the longest route from church to my school and it was pretty amusing,but still!I got more time to talk to him (=
Slacked in the control room,talked to my new juniors who were very amusing then took pictures of the VIP,SM Goh Chok Tong.Security was super tight because of him coming,but it was rather interesting.After everything,we cleared everything up,got a bit of food then I headed off to Katong swimming complex because I felt like swimming.But it rained,dampening my hopes of wanting to swim.Got pretty upset because of that.Waited for 1 hr for 196 to come!In the end,I got picked up by my dad and went to my godma's place.
Had satay for dinner then bathed in cold water (to stimulate the feeling I'll get if I jump into a pool =D) before we the cousins practiced our skit thing for our grandparents' wedding anniversary dinner.Left at about 11 I think.
Sunday!
Went to service late because I was super tired and everything.At the welcome centre I got to spend more time talking to my dearest korkor =D Hehh,and managed to catch up with my twin!Somewhat.Haha,my left shoulder was aching and Derek massaged it for me!It feels much better today,it was still hurting like mad even after the massage yesterday.Haha,after me,Meow got massaged then everyone else (mainly the guys) wanted to get massaged,haha!After meow was Joshua then ermm...I can't remember who.Oh well.
Went for lunch at BK where I didn't eat much and shared with Derek korkor.Went back to church following him & Dara to the light of hope prayer thing.And I got a free ride!Hee. I love car rides home with Dara & Derek korkor. (=
Found my korkor(cousin) tutoring my sister at home and tried to sleep but ended up not getting any sleep!Went out for dinner with my family & korkor as we haven't seen him for awhile.Then headed home and crashed into bed. =D
I've actually quite a lot to say today but I guess I'll save it for tomorrow...
Till tomorrow then.
seeking You with child-like faith,Lord all I need is you...