<body> <body>

Thursday, December 28, 2006 @9:07 pm

Worship retreat today!
I've been super busy the past few days that I've not managed to just sit down and breathe.
Anyway,I was late!But my nice sister helped me buy breakfast so I didn't arrive at church hungry (=

It went pretty well I guess,I think I spoke a lot of rubbish because majority of the time I didn't understand what I was talking about.But kudos to Charissa,Dara and Daphne for organizing the whole thing,haha.I guess I understand more and I'm gonna take Log more seriously (and stop complaining about not doing anything.I am annoying!Should apologise to Joshua and Jon Ng,dunno how though.)
Shared with Dara what I thought about me being in log.Haha,its obviously not by chance but God working to help me fufil His purpose! ((=

Errmm..ok I've not much to say.. I need more sleep!And I think I'm becoming even more annoying again.And I wanna go shopping.Haha okies time to devote myself to daddy God! (=

nobody knows she cries herself to sleep

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +