<body> <body>

Monday, December 25, 2006 @11:01 am

Merry Christmas!

Ohmygosh. I finally update.Haha I've been super duper busy lately and I was forced to go sleep early on certain days because I've not been getting enough sleep.I'm just going to write about stuff that I can remember.

Camp was awesome!
Haha,I really miss Lync camp...My dorm mates were super nice,I actually paid attention for the first sermon and games was fun.Haha,I loved Captain's ball and ultimate Frisbee!The sentosa game was fun as well.Haha,ministry was really wow.

Carolling!!Hee,I had loads and loads of fun with it.There were in total 10 guys and only 6 girls.About there,the guys were overpowering us!!Haha,the solo parts were given to Joshua,Charissa,Daphne,Kenneth,Dara and Jon Ng.Ahh the holy night solo parts were super nice!!Hahaha,overall it was super awesome though our practises were are rushed and sometimes only concentrated on the guys.We were made to sing outside the welcome center and that was really scary but fun!Hee.I loved it when we went to the hotel to sing for the 7am service,nice food was served!And we had to wear a white collared shirt (which i want to get because I think it looks nice) Denise Godma put on eyeshadow for us and the guys wore their white collared shirts as well.Haha

Christmas party!The dance was really rushed with only 4 DAYS OF 2 HOURS OF PRACTISE before the party and another 1 hour of non stop dancing.I think we screwed up at some bits but ah well.Glory to God for helping us get that far!The party was super nice,the guys were in formal wear and they actually looked good!Hahahaha,wore a nice black top with a black skirt.I think the top made me look fat.HAHAHAHA.

Christmas Eve!!Hee.Went for service in the morning before going off for lunch at Changing Appetites and heading off to feed the fat cat.Came home and went to sleep because I needed it and ended up being late for the family christmas gathering.Ate dinner and had escargos!!Courtesy of my God pa because they initially didn't order it but when Jon Kor told him that I was looking forward to it,he went to cold storage and bought two packets!Yayye!Sang carols and then we opened our presents! (will take a picture of all of them later)

Went for midnight service and sat in the CNS watching the video...my first midnight service and I will say that its not that bad.Haha it ended pretty fast though.Ah well,saw Tim Ong on screen!Hahaha playing hand bells.

Alrighties,off to go eat breakfast and I'm losing my voice.Ah well! MERRY CHRISTMAS & God bless!

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +