<body> <body>

Saturday, December 09, 2006 @9:39 pm

I hate today.
Ok mainly I hate shoe-shopping,especially if I don't know what I want exactly.

Ponned my morning meeting today because I was feeling lazy.Slept all the way till it was about 11 and felt super good because I didn't need to wake up so early in the morning.Went down to Queensway after lunch and spent super long there.There was either no size or the colour left ws pink or it looked super ugly.So I left there with only my FBTs and my dad's shoes.

I am offically depressed,because I don't think I'll ever get any new shoe anymore.Bleah.

Morning meeting with supplier tomorrow,bah.I want to go to church...

with every word i say

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +