<body> <body>

Monday, December 04, 2006 @8:32 pm

And I actually update!

Saturdaysaturdaysaturday (since weekdays are boring.Haha)
Sermon by Auntie Joyce and then she did an altar call/ministry.Eh,she kept on calling for people and somehow later in the part where she was still calling,I felt this super strong urge to stand up and move.So I did,but it was super noisy when I moved!I think I kind of dragged my feet or something.Charissa came and prayed for me.The funny thing is when she came up to me,I suddenly started crying a lot.And I didn't stop crying until after she finished praying for me,which took very long.
Dinner was at Vivo!And that was a freaking nightmare.The car park we parked at was quite a distance away and the place was packed!Couldn't find a place to eat until about 20 minutes later.We settled down at this lovely German restaurant which was a buffet style.The price was outrageous but the food and service was really really good!They had all the veggies in buffet style while random staff will go around the restaurant with a long stick of meat in which they will cut it for you to consume.It was really nice and I tried chicken heart.It tasted like duck.Haha!We spent really long in there,about 2 hours or so.Walked around before heading home.We took about 17 minutes just to get out of the car park!

Sunday 9am service!Sat with Val Cheng,haha it was rather amusing and fun sitting with her.After service we sat around in the welcome center before wandering to Raffle's City where Dara,Daph and I saw this super duper cute thing where when you open the box the miniature items in it move!Oh we had chicken rice for lunch at church in the end.Haha,went for camp meeting after that and settled loads of stuff.Left for home at 6.
Hmm,talked to Marcus online and we were talking about camp stuff,then lync then it jumped over to our walk with Daddy God.I said something and this happened:

† It's now or never. He's calling for devotion. † thomas:
..
`..delicate quiescence silence is a scary sound:
yeah i'm just rambling
`..delicate quiescence silence is a scary sound:
ignore me,i tend to do that super often.
† It's now or never. He's calling for devotion. † thomas:
thats exactly what i think wah laoo
† It's now or never. He's calling for devotion. † thomas:
OMG...hahahha
† It's now or never. He's calling for devotion. † thomas:
its like i was just thinking about that..
† It's now or never. He's calling for devotion. † thomas:
the exact same thought pattern


And I freaked out.Haha that happened twice I think.

Today I went for work!And I was half an hour late!!=((
Working as Auntie Linda's (my aunt,duh) PA at her voice company,Art Of Voice.Doing random jobs that she is err,too busy to do.Haha,it was tiring but still fun!And the time passed by really fast!She cooked pasta for lunch and it tasted good!Haha,went to shop for her.Shopping for stationery,haha.We're both easily amused by stationery!First I did some sorting out of contacts for her before photocopying some papers,printing,cuting,pasting and prettyfying her files for her clients.Then went home at about 6.She fed me so much that I didn't eat dinner!Haha,can't wait to go back tomorrow (= I received my first ever pay check!Ok,she paid me in cash but still!And I've to buy some sushi tomorrow before heading over to her place. (=
Alrighties,loads of personal things to do now.

why do you make me cry?

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +