<body> <body>

Thursday, November 09, 2006 @9:26 pm

Tired...yes again.

I'm so tired that I can fall onto my keyboard and drift off into wonderland.I think its my late nights and early mornings plus the excessive amount of times that I've been going back to school that's draining energy out of me.I don't know why but I always seem to go to bed really late,considering the fact that I've to wake up early the next day.

Today was spent at school editing videos and most importantly,shopping!Hahaha,shopped at Giant with Trizia & Mei Ying.Went to get the containers for organising the microphones and what not in the hall.We spent super long in Giant wondering if we should purchase the various items because we were using the school's money.Haha,ended up carrying the rather tall and large drawer thing plus a large plastic bag of containers back.We looked pretty weird just lugging them back on the bus and to school.Cleaning on monday!Oh the joy.

Tomorrow I'm going to Sentosa with the lync camp committee,haha.I plan to get sunburnt because my face looks super pale now.Haha,just kidding.Don't know what we'll be doing exactly,besides the overall summary of going there to look-see to prepare for camp.

Two more minutes before I go over and kill my mum's com with MSN on while playing The Sims!Whoo!Haha and I've to prepare to tell my team about the school's decision.But I'm hoping that the seniors plus my dear vice-captain will pull through this and continue our dream of reaching towards the nationals.
Though I'm not that committed to swimming as I am to say AV,I still love it no matter what.After seeing Ms Wee & Neritta's (ex-captain) love for it,I'm driven to do even more to bring it to a greater height.So Daddy God,please give me the courage and strength to prove to the school that we can do it.And shine through me as I overcome this hurdle!

Ohoh,was supposed to go cycling with my two mummys (Elena & Daphne) plus Marcus tomorrow.But because Marcus and I have to go to sentosa,we can't go cycling with them anymore!! )))=

every single lie

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +