Tuesday, November 28, 2006 @10:18 am
is it all just a sign?
Tired,tired,tired...
I apologize for the constant whining and what not that I have in my blog but I feel really horrible.I've been either super busy or wasting my time away at home doing absolutely nonsensical stuff like watching tv,playing The Sims on my mum's computer,surfing random websites and other rubbish that I can recall when I have things that have to be done. =/I've not updated for very long so I shall try to recount the days that I've either wasted away or spent.
Hmm,tuition as usual where I did loads of maths sums and attempted to do bio and chem.That was on Tuesday and Thursday.I didn't do much on those two days.Monday I went to visit my dentist and apparently my jaws are misaligned!Rawr,so I've to wait next month to see the condition of my teeth.Went back to school on Wednesday to help prepare the graduates' presents before zooming off to the post office at paya lebar to meet my group members.The outing went ok I guess.I still don't like my group mates!We went from Paya Lebar to Bugis to Bras Basah to Concourse then home!I was super relieved!On Friday went to buy some materials but in the end it looked like we didn't need to buy anything at all as we had them at home.So I happily went home to rest and get ready to head off to church for the leaders' meeting.
The meeting was really...wow.Haha,the praise and worship session was nice...when we had to kneel and pray,I was kind of lost.So I didn't pray out loud.Then we started the meeting.Discussed about the different ministries and what we wanted to see in action for next year.Ate pizza!Haha,but I think there was too little.It went on till about 9 plus and I left halfway as I do have a curfew.While walking home (it was super dark!Felt kinda scared..) I realized that I was 14 minutes over my curfew!And ran all the way back.
Thank you for accompanying me on the phone while I was walking back in the dark. (=Saturday was family day!Went early and watched them play touch-rugby.I think I might join next year?Heh,haha. I koped val cheng's food and Faye(my nice Chinese tutor) gave me some of her coupons and I ate fondue chocolate!Yummy,haha.Met Jessie & caught up with her before I went off for lunch which I shared with Dara.Derrek sent the both of us home!Yay!I sat in the car and tried to sleep but was super unsuccessful.Dara said next time once she gets her license and a car,she'll send me home!YAY! =D free rides are nice and fun!
Went home and watched Charmed.I want the DVD set!!Haha after attempting to sleep on the sofa,I was awaken by an sms I think,or was it when I was watching Charmed?I can't remember.Haha,went to Hougang mall to eat at Pepper Lunch.It was alright I guess but that's gonna be one of the last few times I'll be eating there.After dinner I thought I suddenly had an asthma attack because I couldn't breathe properly but my mum said that I had gastric.So,after my sister cut her hair we immediately went back and I bathed,changed and got into bed.But was on the phone for quite awhile while lying down in bed,haha.
Sunday!Graduation day!Iris was the only girl who was graduating who was present.Haha,she looked super shy!But congrats to her and Faith for graduating!(even though Faith didn't attend)May the Lord lead you to ways where you can serve Him and continue loving Him more!
9am service after that.Charissa didn't bring my textbooks!Haha,went for leaders' meeting again at BK where I had a super small lunch and headed over to church and hanged around during Citykids with Val.
There was this girl,Clarice I think,who wanted to use my phone to take pictures and she kept on taking pictures which was amusing.Haha,then there was this super cute small girl named Bethany!But she didn't allow me to carry her for very long,which is sad!Haha,but still played with her and what not.Mm,stayed back for awhile in church with Sherman Daddy,Jing Xuan and Marcus while everyone else went off.
Started talking to Daddy for awhile while the rest went to try and get inside the room to jam,but was unsuccessful.Jing Xuan left soon after so it was just the three of us.We started talking about stuff then Marcus left.So Sherman Daddy and I took the train and talked a bit more before I alighted at Orchard to meet my parents.(Yup,I bet he was 15 minutes early!Hahaha)
Went to Kino and bought my 2007 scheduler and a super cute notebook!Haha.
Dinner was before that and I bought pineapple rice.I was eating halfway and suddenly I lost my appetite.I think I barely ate 1/3 of the rice when I suddenly lost my appetite,so my dad ate it up for me.Came home and talked to Charissa (= It was super fun and amusing at the same time,haha.Hope she has fun in Hong Kong!Ohoh,I got this call at 2.17am in the morning while I was asleep.It turned out to be John who called the wrong number.But I was half-asleep so I didn't really bother.Couldn't sleep properly after that though,because at 6.30am I was woken up by 5 smses from my group mate.Pfft.
I think there's something wrong with me.I've been loosing my appetite quite drastically and I've to force myself to eat.But when I think of food I end up wanting to vomit.I think it started on Sunday during dinner.Yesterday,I managed to finish my breakfast but for lunch and dinner I ate really little.I even didn't want to eat chocolate...I think I might fall sick again as well.Been having headaches and what not.Oh and I get moments where suddenly everything turns black and I feel giddy.Ah well. of what is meant to be