<body> <body>

Sunday, November 19, 2006 @10:51 pm

I don't like this keyboard.
Using my mum's computer now because my sister's computer died and somehow my parents got the brilliant idea of taking the good parts of both my computer and my sister's computer and combining it to make it into a better PC.So,I've a faster and newer computer but I've to wait for my dad to fix it up.

Actually,there's not much to write about because I'm brain-dead,tired and...I can't type properly because of this stupid keyboard that no-one really uses because my mum uses this computer to watch youtube(korean/taiwan drama serials)

I am really and truly proud to say that I have finally finished the stupid idiotic graduation video that has been keeping me in school for so long!When I had finished,I was rejoicing and screaming like a mad idiot in the secluded room with my partner.I seriously nearly cried tears of joy and relief.Haha

Saturday's presentation of the proposal went well!Hee,though I'm not completely satisfied,I'm quite proud of myself.Iris came to lync!Cell was rather interesting though,I think I like working in little groups discussing the questions first then answering,rather than answering on my own.Or maybe it was because I was with Iris!Haha,the both of us discovered that watching someone do a manicure is super fascinating!We sat there and watched JLo's (a girl from lync) mother do Dara's nails.Then we went off halfway because we were needed elsewhere,haha.

I want to go out with Faith & Iris!Haha,random outburst.Ok I really really have nothing else to say because..well...I'm seriously really tired.9 hours of sleep in total for 2 days is not good.Haha

sometimes I wish it was you..

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +