<body> <body>

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 @8:50 pm

Char Kway Teow was what I had for dinner.Haha,it was quite amusing.(The process of buying my dinner that is)

Headed down with my sister and after much standing around staring at the boards lit up with pictures of the food that the stall sells,I decided on Char kway teow.The uncle at the stall suddenly went to his wife (I think) and asked in chinese to guess who was the older one,my sister or myself.She looked at both of us a few times then said that my sister was the older one.Then the uncle laughed and said that it was me who was older.She said that my sister looks older because she's taller.But fact is,we're about the same height!Haha,after that they started talking to me about random stuff.Mostly was about my braces.And they asked why I was rarely downstairs with my parents and sister for dinner on weekends.
Was quite amused by that.And the fact that my sister and I are quite known downstairs.Must be because of my auntie.Hahahaha.

Ever wondered how much you're worth to someone?Especially someone you cherish and really care for?I guess I've wondered that many a time.Maybe its best to not know because like the saying goes "The truth hurts."
But really,I should cherish my family and friends who are ever so dear to me more.You'll never know when you'll lose them or lose that relation over some silly and stupid matter.Cherish every moment,every word that happens,make it last long.I take things for granted when I had things and didn't savour every moment.And now when its gone,I find myself wanting it more than ever.Missing each moment as I relive them.
At least I know & hopefully I'll remember and not make this mistake that often.
(I sound so emo.Haha)

Ah!Why is it so hard to tell people what you want for your birthday/christmas?It used to be so freaking easy.Now I've to go "Uh..." and answer them with a blank look on my face and go "dunno." And the best part is I know what I want people to get me when no-one will be buying anything for me because they already have bought me something else!Rawr. )=

when you're not next to me

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +