Wednesday, October 18, 2006 @9:43 pm
Rawr.
I've been rather busy these past three days.
I came home late on Monday due to my CCA leaders workshop.Waited for Dad to come back and he finally did at 7.45pm with dinner!Dinner was really simple and it kind of brought back nice memories.Baguette with tuna and soup.
Tuesday I stayed back for some council meeting.It was supposed to be short but it ended up being really draggy.
Today I came back rather late as well,because AV teacher got me & my two other partners to stay back to think of ideas for our seniors '06 graduation video.He made us stay back for super long!Luckily I ate lunch if not I'd have fainted for sure.Racked my brain super hard but still didn't manage to come up with ANYTHING.Thank goodness for Faith.Haha
And i'm guessing that thursday and friday will be somewhat packed as well.Sigh.So err,no updates till saturday?I'm actually rather free now,but I've this feeling that I have something to do.I think its thinking of more ideas and writing out that letter for Swimming.Le sigh. Help anyone?
don't tell me that its over