<body> <body>

Thursday, October 26, 2006 @10:44 pm

Last day of school! Whee~
Hehe

I've been slacking alot the past few days and slept in class a few times.
I watched DeathNote last night!And I only have one thing to say about it.It is freaking cool.Super cool.Haha,cynical but cool.I like Light!He's cute.Hahaha 'L' looks weird.But in the manga and anime I think they look bleah.Ok I take that back,I just realised that Light looks alright.Hahaha
I wanna watch DeathNote2:The Last Name!Rawr,its cynical but cool how they make it so that there's no real good guy/bad guy and manipulated the good guy to be bad and all the mixes and mashes.

Came home rather late after the movie with my dad and sister.Slept at about 1am.Hehh,so I slept in school today!Hehe.

Hmm,not much to say.I've not gotten my wardrobe yet.I think we're getting it on Sunday!Hee,I got my Carmen Sandiego game to work!Yayye,I've got alot of money suddenly.So I'm gonna save up and later spendspendspend.Oh and I've gotten the 'last' colours book from Val.Life's been good ((=

Oh!Report book back today.Not going to say what I got.Ask me if you want to know.Hahaha,I've holiday homework due so I'll try to finish what I can tomorrow.Yup,now I'm off to do other stuff and get off the computer...so..Nights!

running in circles,wasting time

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +