<body> <body>

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 @3:00 pm

Happy Birthday Faith Mei!! <33 you loads!

Monday's mass was really average.Somehow for some weird reason I like sitting on stage with the rest of the councillors.Must be the high and enthusiasticness that draws me in.Oh the priest/father released some small white birds which he called pigeons.But they aren't pigeons!You don't see any white pigeons with blue bellies do you?!Anyways,he said that those two birds represent us girls and that we were to be set free and soar high.They blessed them with holy water first and then opened the cage.They didn't come out at first,probably were too scared by the large amount of people and the excessive amount of water being sprinkled onto them.Then the most horrible thing happened.

A female teacher who I have no idea why she was at the front with the priest,tried to help free the birds by putting her hand in the cage and trying to grab them to bring them out.The way that she swished her hand and tried grabbing the bird was really violent!I only could sit on stage in shock as she did that until she successfully grabbed the bird.The two then flew off in panic.But the thing is,they couldn't fly properly!One flew to the stage and suddenly just DROPPED onto the floor inbetween the benches that the councillors were sitting on.It was really scary because it just dropped onto the floor and kind of wriggled I think.I was on the other side so I couldn't see.The other one flew up to the galleria and hit the fencing and dropped onto the floor as well.I don't know what happened after that.

Praise and Worship was really dead though.The band was super unsure of everything,most probably because they were called at the last minute.The whole school was pretty unenthusiastic.And they didn't know how to play Everyday!Which is super sad!Because I love that song.Oh and there was this other song that sounded nice.All songs were from Hillsong's album.

Recess came and went.Hanged around with Sanam,she's really nice and its enjoyable to talk to her haha.Should talk and hang around with her more.Anyways,after recess was a screening of a movie called "Dangerous Minds".Wasn't really interested though it was really interesting.Instead,I somehow fell asleep on the wooden bench in the sound room and didn't move much.Faith (another one,I know 2 Faiths.Haha) told me that my eyes were really red.
After everyone left,I saw the ex-cos stacking chairs and decided to just help them,since I wasn't doing anything really.Honestly,I don't think I should be commended or anything because it was on impulse.
Had loads of time to kill after that and ate lunch.Meeting was super short because we only filled two rows.Two FULL filled rows.Meeting on saturday with the new trainees,wonder how it'll be like.Hope that next year I'll be more committed to the SC.Sigh,been slacking too much.

And right now I've a melted cadbury chocolate bar staring at me and later on I'm gonna go to Ikea to bring home my new wardrobe!Yayness!Haha,finally.I can sort out my clothes nicely.Rawr,going to try to work out my computer games.They've been failing me and I'm itching to play something!
Byebye ((=

heading into nothingness,
thinking that i want you around

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +