Sunday, October 29, 2006 @2:17 pm
Blogger didn't work yesterday!So I'm posting a two-in-one days post.Yay!Haha ok I'm just faking it.I'm not feeling high but I'm acting high.Yup
Saturday,28th October 2006.To Hold Or Not To Hold.
Lync today was really interesting,I loved the two speakers!Haha
Woke up rather early to head to school for council meeting which was pathetic.Ah wells,left for home after that.Did some homework,slacked around and got force-fed (mostly by guilt) by my Porpor so I stayed home for lunch & something else cropped up so I was late and couldn't meet Faye my chinese tutor.Oh besides that I was perpentually blind for the whole day...
Somehow I got roped into the camp committee for Lync Camp!Whee,haha.And I've to help out the logistics guys.Ehh,but I don't think I can help much considering the fact that I still struggle a little while carrying a stupid mic stand in school.Spent the rest of my time in the study group room reading my storybook since I only brought my chinese work and honestly,didn't feel like studying much.
I want to skip the Shanghai project thingy... ))=Ohoh I got sabotaged by my own DEAR GODMA DENISE to give a testimonial about my results.Yup,haha but I gave a super short one like "Oh erm,I thought that I screwed up my exam papers but I actually did quite while.So erm,I want to thank God for that."And then my Godma shouted out my results.Eeps.Haha
Sat with Charissa for the sermon/talk.It was Rev. Timothy Chow and his wife speaking.They were really funky,flexible and just plain fun.They touched on a few subjects that were interesting and it really drew me in.Hahaha and I actually paid 100% attention because they just had so much charisma!Whee.And we ended on time.(=
Didn't go watch the soccer match in the end.Ended up joining my parents for dinner at Ikea!Then we got my new wardrobe.And right now I feel itchy all over although I finished bathing when I came back home.Oh on the way home,we had to squeeze the wardrobe into our little car.And yay to Daddy God for blessing me for being small,I was squashed inbetween the car door and the longlong wardrobe.A little uncomfortable but still ok. ((=
Sunday,29th October 2006Ended up sleeping rather late.1 plus am.Was about to drift off into sleep then my phone started ringing.It was an sms and at first I was thinking ah heck,just read it tomorrow.Then stopped and decided to read it.I still can remember the time for the sms!12.57am haha
I dragged myself to sunday school just to support my mei.Haha,ended up walking abit because the road was blocked.Oh,something stupid but scary happened.The road beside my church is a ONE WAY STREET before the junction near Funan.And so,some random person turned into the one way street,obviously against the traffic and there was so many honks and it was just super scary!Thankfully there wasn't any accident.And the thing is I was halfway reading my book and in the storyline the main character's bestfriend got into a terrible accident. =/
Iris & Faith can't go for Lync camp! ))=
Sigh ah wells...both of them have CCA camps.Anyway I went for 9 and squashed myself inbetween Val & Jon Kor.Late again no doubt,but was earlier then last week.For some reason it was more packed than last week!I think.Haha,I was terriblely sleeply but managed to stay awake thanks to someone who kept on disturbing me.Ah well,after service was super glad to be out because it was freezing inside!
Went to Mos for lunch but Val & I didn't feel like eating there so we ended up in Subway.Hehh,had to help her with the ordering but I was super duper blur.Lunch was ok,sat & talked with her and Hui ting.Then we moved over to Mos where the majority were.Most of the guys were at subway so..yup.Sat there inbetween Meow & Sherman Daddy listening to them talk and talk and talk till I went home.And so,the rest of my day will be spent cleaning up and sorting out my new walk-in wardrobe!Haha,my parents somehow placed it in a way that makes it look like a walk in wardrobe.And I want to re organise the whole place,so it'll be more spacious.My sister has to clean out her whole table because its super duper messy.I shall take a short rest before continuing. ((=
[edit:4.48pm, ohmygosh.I just laid down on my parents bed to sleep for awhile and I ended up sleeping until now!I didn't realise that I was that tired. =/ ]
don't know what I want..