<body> <body>

Sunday, October 29, 2006 @10:38 pm

And so,I didn't manage to clean up my entire room but I managed to organise the nice walk-in wardrobe!Hee,I'm too lazy to start cleaning up the rest of the room and I've a headache anyways.I have to go to school tomorrow!Bah,5 hours sitting ALONE in the workroom is definetly not my idea of fun.Wish I can get someone to call me while I'm going through videos.I'd better bring my MP3 along to listen so I don't get funny ideas or what not.

Sighh I think I shall try to finish half of the remainder that I have to finish up to complete my game.Then I'll be more free tomorrow!And I can clean up in the evening when I get home and complete my idiotic homework assignments.Yupyup,sounds good.Haha ,alrighties,off to play!
Ahh.I feel like eating my poptart,but I'm not freaking hungry!Rawr.

going against my own will

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +