<body> <body>

Friday, September 01, 2006 @9:52 pm

Firstly,a HUGEEE THANK YOU to Meow for sort of organising the little meetup today.Yayye <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I've not updated for long because I've been plain lazy.Anyways,onto today's update before I'm gone for a week!

Woke up freezing.Heh,was super lucky today because Dad came back and could fetch me to City Hall where I was supposed to meet Meow,Sherman Daddy,Elena Mummy and Daphne Mummy!Stoned at church while waiting for them and Meow called me down.Talked to Meow for a bit while waiting for the rest to arrive.Yup,it was nice listening to him talk and talk.Hehe and I spotted the three of them downstairs through a reflection. x)

Went to Wisma for lunch and ate fried carrot cake simply because I couldn't chew properly.I just changed my braces yesterday and poof,it hurts alot.Meow ever so nicely peeled everyone's prawns,haha.I didnt have any though,so yeah.Whee,ate those nicely shelled prawns and the dim sum Sherman Daddy bought.Mm...went to Royal Sporting House while Daphne Mummy disappeared.Went to the sony showroom and watched Meow/Sherman Daddy attempt to play some fighting game.Haha,played it with Elena mummy on the PSP.It was super fun la,haha.Somehow I managed to get the hang of it. =D

Daphne mummy left soon after and the four of us went to watch click!Yayye,Sherman Daddy was SUPER nice today,because he paid for my ticket.I didn't have any money,so...yeah.Hehe,went to check out level 9 at Cine.Then they wanted to play pool,but the thing is no-one under the age of 16 is allowed in.They wanted to check IC,but oops.I'm not even 15 yet.Haha,so Elena Mummy and I went to go sit down and we just started talking. =)))) Yayye <33333 Ele Mummy.

Then the movie!Hee,its super duper nice and touching.Reallyreally touching.Family definetly comes first,i have to remember that.After the movie,we stood at the junction for about 8 minutes and stoned while waitin for Ele Mummy to decide where to go next.We went to Herrens and walked about aimlessly before we all headed back.

I lovelovelovelove my mummies and daddies and family and church friends.You all rock! <3.
Sigh.Gonna be missing loads of people while in Shanghai.Ohhohh,my birthday is the day after I come back(thankfully)!

So I shall write a random list of things that I might want.Or stuff that I like. =)
-Charmed DVD set.All seasons. ( I LOVE this show.Hee)
-New wallet (I miss my old small Billabong wallet!I don't really like those girlyish types.A good example of what I like would be my old wallet.Haha)
-New sports shoes! =D
-Dance lessons (Haha,super random,but somehow I feel like taking up dance again...)
Erm.Yeah,that's basically a raft idea of what I might want.Haha,so don't take this for serious. =)

Photo time!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me & Elena Mummy. =)))
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Whee~Taken on the escalator,hahahaha.Heyy,I don't have a photo with Sherman Daddy!Hmm.Haha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me & Ele Mummy again!

PS:I love you Daph mummy,I'm missing you loads!

never letting go...

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +