<body> <body>

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 @3:45 pm

*blows dust off blog*

Oops.I forgot to update after my shanghai trip which was eons ago.
Sorry!!

Eh.But I can't update much now on the inside scoop of what's going on in my life that is currently missing on this very blog.Reason being,the End-Of-Years are here!
Yup.So I'm down on some full time mugging.Happen to be slacking so I decided to pop by and update a little.I nearly forgot my own password.Oops.Heh.

But!A little cry of help from this little girl.
Please pray for me for my examinations,especially my two language papers...
Oh!And my Shanghai trip group?We're in the midst of voting for Secretary,Vice-Chairperson and Chairperson of our buisness assignment.And I'm hoping for the position of Vice-Chairperson.Second best would be the Secretary position,which so far I have seen that I've tied with loads of people with 2 votes so far.
So,pray for my exams & that I'll get the Vice-Chairperson position (and I hope it doesn't clash with LYnC log,because Joshua and Jonathan are both having Os!Leaving me alone to fend for myself.Rawr.And this might clash with my Shanghai project!EEK.)

Okies,I have to go.
Full length update coming soon after the exams.
Ta-ta! =)

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +