<body> <body>

Monday, August 07, 2006 @8:49 pm

Yayye,finally I get to update!

Haha,hmms.I'm only writing about the weekend. =D

Saturday was spent at tuition first.Received an sms from Meow telling me that Jon Ng wanted me to be at church early.Reached there at about 12 plus and started doing my chinese homework with my nicenice tutor helping me.Hee.Ohoh,my tutor was super nice.She bought some paos for me for lunch.Hee,cuz I didn't go for lunch nor asked anyone to buy for me.Yup. x) Jon and Joshua were there while I was doing my chinese.And they didn't say nor do anything!So i was stuck there,writing away on my gaozhi.Pleah.Haha,then meow helped me ask Joshua what he wanted me to come early for,I think.It became super confusing.Somehow,Jon Phua came into the picture.It became something like this.

Joshua told Jon Ng to tell Jon Phua to tell Meow to tell me to come to church early.And we all got super confused.I have no idea who was involved,who was saying what.I just knew that I didn't manage to do anything for logistics.
Lync was alright I guess.Auntie Joyce spoke about temptation and after that,noone went for dinner.Haha,went home and slacked.Mmhmm.

Went for sunday school!Was the first few.I tried turning off my phone's sounds then I accidentally pressed the camera function button and it quacked.Haha,the lesson was nice I guess.Didn't talk much,but it was good. =)
Went for service and sat with Sherman Daddy.He's super mean!Haha,I gave him his letter that I wrote when I was really sleepy and desperate for sleep.(SEE?!Sacrifice my sleep for that letter)He kept on saying/doing stupid things that made me,erm.Irratated?Haha not so much irratated,but yeah,it ended with me whacking him. =P
Then I was immediately sent off to get his present and sent to Raffle's City with the two Matthews.Haha,Matt C went up to..somewhere and Matt Yen and I went down to the marketplace.

We both got bored,so I started following him around.He then tried to corrupt me.In his attempt,he grabbed my right arm twice and it hurt like crazy!Bleah.Haha,stoned at Mos while waiting for the rest to come.And they finally came!Haha,I didn't make him do anything,so he just took it and opened it.Haha then we headed back to church.We then had his cake!Haha,the candles by then was super short.sang a birthday song and ate cake!It was super yummy.Hee.

Then the guys were trying on Ele Mummy's nicenice jacket.Haha,kept on complaining that it felt tight,but continued wearing it.Hahaha,then they started modelling and what not.Was super amusing,hahaha.Went for lunch after that.At secret recipe.On the way there Meow stole Matt C's camera and started taking pictures with it,hahaha.Then I took one picture with him.Hmm..I shared with jingxuan,because the both of us were broke and we got cheated!Our lagsane was super small and it cost $8.Pfft.We shared a nice yummy Oreo cheesecake though. =))
Sherman daddy,Gabriel and Dara went off first.About 5 minutes after they left,I realised that I should have left with them.Haha,cuz I could drop off at Ang Mo Kio with both daddy and Gabriel.Blur me.So I followed Daph mummy and Ele mummy plus Matthew back to church.left soon after.

Spent majority of my time on the phone.Oops.Haha,feel super guilty now..sigh.Went out for dinner with my familyyy.Hehe,went for sushi and was so stuffed that I wanted to throw up.Then headed home originally early,but made a pit stop at NTUC to buy foodstuff and ended up coming home late and I chionged through my geog.

tomorrow's a no-studies day!whee~
No geog Ca today.Super happy,because I can get the notes from Sherman on sunday!Hee,and chiong somemore. =/

Oh yes,I love my daddy!
Thank you for everything. =D

neither here nor there..

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +