Saturday, July 22, 2006 @11:08 pm
Whee~
No more staying back till 3 plus for school!
Somehow,this year's BMW was more tolerable than past years.Had loads of fun though..last year of AV with the seniors,so I should treasure the times,mmhmm.
My 3 seniors started quarreling because two of them were using their phone infront of me,it was super scary and I felt super guilty because I felt that I was the cause of their fight..but everything is ok now I guess..so thank God for that!
Today I went to tuition ON TIME.HAH!
Super happy that I did.It was rather unproductive sadly..but ah well...walked in the light rain with Chris to the bustop and headed to the train station where I topped up my card.Walked slowly to Subway,bought my lunch and had it in church.I think I looked pretty weird just eating there.Smsed Godma Denise and decided to be a nice Goddaughter and bought her lunch!Hee.
Went in for the conference that I had no idea existed and there Elena Mummy gave me the marshmellow cake to eat.Its super nice!Haha,the conference was alright,the speaker was funny and nice.I took notes!Super proud of myself.Hehe,had a break before having the last session and we closed.
Took a few pictures with Wei Jun's new phone for fun then we headed off to Far East for dinner at this chicken rice shop.It was super smoky up there and I nearly died of asthma.But I had a nice and caring mummy(Elena)!Dinner was erm...ok I guess.Left for Taka to meet Daphne Mummy.Was intially supposed to go to Coffee Bean,but erm,according to unforseen sircumstances,we switched to walking all over the place before finally settling down at the staircase.Jon Ng and Dinesh joined us at 8 plus and we all just sat there talking about stuff.Mmhmm,there was...Jing Xuan,Hui Ting,Daphne Mummy,Jon Phua,Linette Er-Jie,Jon Ng,Dinesh and Marcus.Elena mummy had left earlier.
Earlier during dinner,I was super slow!I looked up from my plate and saw that majority finished and Marcus was playing with his spoon!Haha,thank goodness I wasn't the last,because Jon Phua continued munching on the leftover cucumber.Hee.
And Elena Mummy pointed out to ME that Marcus was the youngest.HPHM.Haha I don't like Marcus!Yeesh.
I love being the youngest,that's why I act so childish at times.Haha,its not nice knowing that I'm not the youngest,hahaha. Hai.
neverending...