<body> <body>

Sunday, July 09, 2006 @9:57 pm

Whee! I'm back.Hahaha,been busy with school and the collboration with SJI.
"The Taming Game"

It rocked lah!I really didn't mind having to go all the way to SJI just to sit there and do nothing much.Hey,it provided me with a shorter distance back home!A 15 min bus ride compared to an hour plus long bus ride.But my dad had to come pick me up before my teacher would allow me to go home from there.Oh wells.Jon got a free ride to grandma's though.Hahaha.

Rehearsels were a little boring,but cool.Haha,I think the cast from KC is rather lucky to be able to do a collaboration.Its really a once in a lifetime kinda thing.Its been fun walking about in SJI and just being there.Mmhmm,super happy to be able to be a part of it.Hope we get more collaborations soon!!
Friday's first show went well.Saturday's afternoon one was just slack.I bet every single one of us was feeling rather sian.But last night's show ROCKED.
Though I didn't know any of the guys that well,it was awesome being able to work with them.Mmhmm,haha. =))

Nothing else to type about I guess...haha..so shall end here.

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +