Saturday, July 01, 2006 @9:21 pm
Loads of things I want to write about,I don't really know where to start..
Friday's literature lesson was really erm,interesting.Haha,we're starting on this new Shakespeare play titled "Much Ado About Nothing" and as with majority of the Shakespeare plays,one of its central themes is love.So we started talking about it.Alot of things my teacher talked about and pointed out made alot of sense.Stuff like sometimes when you like someone it may be just due to pure influence.She gave an example of her friend.This friend was really atheletic and didn't really have a nice body or whatever.But some guy liked her then he kept on talking about her then soon,his whole group of friends started to like her.
So it was a very fruitful lesson,haha.Got me thinking,which is good I guess.
Today was....well interesting I guess.
Headed to Nanyang for their fair with Val.Spent all the tickets thankfully.Haha we bought quite a good amount of food and spent some on random items.I got a small beige totebag and a nice bright blue pouch.Haha,because Val was all "we have to spend all the tickets!And I'm tired.Hurry!" Haha.
Rushed down to the Indoor stadium from there.171 did take quite awhile,but I managed to be in time for the sermon!Haha,missed worship though.I had arrived there during worship and was wandering about because I had absolutely no idea where the rest were.And reception in the indoor stadium sucks.I tried calling Daphne Mummy about 9 times,tried calling Linette er-jie,then I called Meow.He smsed me then I had some incoming call or something,I can't really remember.Then I recieved an sms telling me that he tried calling me but it couldn't get through.Pfft,reception there really sucks.In the end,Meow was nice and came up to fetch me down where the rest were.Haha,after the whole rally,we went out and stoned.
Didn't feel like going for the night rally so I stayed behind with Elena Mummy and Daph Mummy while the rest went for dinner while Meow and Josh were queing up for the tickets and some went for dinner.Wei Jun and Linette Er-jie went off first.In the end,Elena Mummy,Daph mummy and I went to go Raffles' City for dinner.
Unexpectedly,Linette Er-jie and Wei Jun found us there!Well,they were there first so erm.I don't really know how else to phrase that.Hee, x) So the three of us sat in the booth beside them.Ate and talked about soccer and blafing each other about stuff.Hee,so fun.After that we walked around before heading for Far East because Linette Er-Jie wanted to cut her hair.When we walked in,there was some policemen surrounding one corner.There apparently was a fight then we saw this guy who had bandages all over and had his shirt torn being escourted out of the premises by some policemen.And he had quite a large amount of blood on him that was not properly cleaned up.Ohmygosh,I think I got really scared after seeing that...felt really insecure. ><>
I can't help but feel that I hang out with the Lync people more than the 8amers now...feels like I'm pushing them away or something.Sigh,but they're almost never there so yeah..friendship stuff is really just confusing.But I thank Daddy God for them.For all they've done for me.You (this refers to alot of people,haha) know what you did for me,so thank you. =)