<body> <body>

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 @8:51 pm

I'm really sleepy.

I was feeling cold awhile ago and decided to pull a blanket over my feet then decided to just go snuggle under the blanket for a quick 3 minute nap.It somehow ended up into a 10 minute nap.Hee..
And all I can say now is.. "I'm tired."

Stayed back in school apparently for the "Racial Harmony Day Performance Tech Run" BUT.There was none to begin with.So I stayed back for nothing.Hphm.Well,the councilers had to put up a skit so I did do something somewhat productive.But I was left out for most of it.Well..majority of it..
Thinking of opening up abit more in school..mmhmm.


I have this fear.Of losing people to others.Majorly my closest friends are the ones I'm afraid of losing to others.For example...when a friend is well erm,sort of "hounded" by other people I just get this kind of insecurity and sometimes I guess I get jealous.I guess its because when other people try to get closer to a close friend of mine I have this fear that eventually the other people will get closer and I'll eventually be forgotten.
But this doesn't happen all the time for all my close friends I guess...

And I feel a little upset-ish...


and i'm back at square one..looking back when i shouldn't...
it crept up on me and overpowered me now i'm dancing into dreams that will never happen

the little girl

Tessa is a child of GOD,
born on the 9th Of September, she loves her family & friends,
is a part of 8ammers & LYnC
and she loves dancing. (:
& LOVES

cuitian. faith. iris. jessie. jonathan. nikki. pamela.
valerie.

& speak.


& history.



& credits

layout: me! (:
coding: +
fonts: microsoft word. (:
brushes: +